Welcome to video 2 of this “social media rock star” boot camp training series. In this video we are going to be creating a facebook fan page and attracting a “fan base” using completely FREE social media marketing strategies


1.) Follow the steps in the video and create your own facebook fan page

2.) Create an account with “social oomph”

3.) If you want your blog professionally designed for you to save time and headaches scroll down to the “ask adam a question” section on the right hand side of the blog. Let me know what you are looking for and I will put you in touch with the person who designed my blog.

Remember the 4 E’s  and start adding content to your facebook fan page. Your content should be:

Empowering

Educational

Entertaining

Engaging

Follow the 80/20 rule which is that 80% of the links you share with your audience should be great content. The other 20% can be promotional and can link to your affiliate offers or business opportunities. (You will get more people clicking on your links to your offers if you provide great content the rest of the time meaning more traffic, leads and sales for you.)

Get to work and we’ll see you on the next video!

Let us know what you think by leaving a comment here!